The SAS-Jackson office is open to the public on the following dates:
July 2 to 5 & July 8 to 12 (8:30am – 1:00pm)
For student registration, students must have the following up-to-date information:
- Student birth certificate
- Student care card
- Proof of residence (example: a current utility bill or driver’s license)
PLEASE NOTE: Counsellors will be available starting the week of August 26.
Starting on Wednesday, August 21, you may contact the school to schedule these appointments. (250) 832-2136
Enjoy your summer holidays and see you in September!
Mountain Bike Provincials Results:
Gr. 9 Girls 13 km XC
- Ella Mills 3rd, Marika Meerza 8th
Gr. 9 Boys 13 km XC
Gr. 10 Girls 15 km XC
- Sophia van Varselveld 2nd, Claire Van Bergyk 3rd, Robin Cannon-Milne 5th
Gr. 10 Boys 15 km XC
- Trond May 11th, Aiden Hougen 13th
Senior Girls 15 km XC
- Leah Nash 4th, Maggie Beckner 5th, Taylen Hryniw 10th
Senior Boys 15 km XC
- Ben Van Bergyk 4th, Calvin Hepburn 5th
Gr. 9 Girls 15 km Enduro
Gr. 10 Girls 18 km Enduro
- Sophia van Varseveld 3rd, Robin Cannon-Milne 4th, Claire Van Bergyk 8th
Gr. 10 Boys 18 km Enduro
- Aiden Hougen 7th, Trond May 15th, Nolan Williams 16th
Senior Girls 18 km Enduro
- Leah Nash 7th, Maggie Beckner 9th
Senior Boys 18 km Enduro
- Calvin Hepburn 9th, Gavin Limber 16th, Caden Sherman 18th
SAS-Jackson will be showing the documentary “Screenagers” to Learning Centre students and staff in the gymnasium throughout the day this Wednesday, May 8 (Seminar Day #14).
As you may recall, our school district’s DPAC showed this documentary last year. With themes such as cell phone use, social media, gaming and digital citizenship, the feedback from those who say the film was consistent: relevant, important, eye-opening, thought-provoking.
Parents and Guardians are more than welcome to view this documentary during one of the showing times in the SAS-Jackson gymnasium: 9:25am, 10:50am, 12:55 and 2:20pm.
- There will be a total of 4 showings.
- These showings will be in the format of an Assembly, held in the gym.
- Learning Centre students will report DIRECTLY TO THE GYM during the block they have a Learning Centre. LC teachers will join them in the gym.
- The documentary lasts about 70 minutes.
- Parents/Guardians are invited to attend!
SAS-Jackson would like to welcome all grade 8 parents, guardians and students to our school tonight (Wednesday, April 24) to learn all about our school – and your child’s school this upcoming fall!!
The evening will begin with an information presentation in the gym at 6:30pm, hosted by our administration and counselling team.
Immediately after the presentation, guests will have the opportunity to tour our school. Our elective teachers will be on hand to show you their facilities, and to provide you with information about their elective subject.
We believe the information gained by meeting the elective teachers, and seeing the learning spaces will assist with student course selections.
We hope to see you all there!