SAS-Jackson will be showing the documentary “Screenagers” to Learning Centre students and staff in the gymnasium throughout the day this Wednesday, May 8 (Seminar Day #14).
As you may recall, our school district’s DPAC showed this documentary last year. With themes such as cell phone use, social media, gaming and digital citizenship, the feedback from those who say the film was consistent: relevant, important, eye-opening, thought-provoking.
Parents and Guardians are more than welcome to view this documentary during one of the showing times in the SAS-Jackson gymnasium: 9:25am, 10:50am, 12:55 and 2:20pm.
- There will be a total of 4 showings.
- These showings will be in the format of an Assembly, held in the gym.
- Learning Centre students will report DIRECTLY TO THE GYM during the block they have a Learning Centre. LC teachers will join them in the gym.
- The documentary lasts about 70 minutes.
- Parents/Guardians are invited to attend!