Interim Reporting Consultation Week
October 9 – 12
Parent-Teacher Night: Thursday, October 11 from 5 – 7pm.
During this week, teachers will provide students & parents with an informal report on student progress that may describe:
- what the student is able to do,
- the areas of learning that require further attention or development,
- ways the teacher is supporting the student’s learning needs,
- and where appropriate, ways the student or the parents might support learning.
Informal reports can take a variety of forms, such as:
- telephone calls,
- interim reporting documents, or
- conferences / meetings.
Our Semester One Parent-Teacher Night is Thursday, October 11 from 5-7pm. Parents are encouraged to attend! No scheduling required.